I'm considering shelving this blog and spending my time doing other things. If you think I should continue, drop me a comment, and if not, it was relatively fun while it lasted, and I'll see you around the web. Thanks to my loyal, daily visitors for giving me a reason to keep on keepin' on!
Please don't stop posting. I found your site a couple of months ago and have been coming back every day since. You offer such a varied perspective :). I don't usually comment because I am just a quiet person. If you do decide to move on, please let us know so we can check it out.
ReplyDeleteI dont get comments either.. I just do this for the fun.. so dont stop
ReplyDeleteHey AmyOops, I, too, do it just for fun, but I just want to make sure somebody's reading, otherwise I might just as well look at the pictures and videos by myself. I enjoy entertaining folks...
ReplyDeletePlease don't stop blogging/posting, I'm also a quite/shy person. I enjoy looking at Your archive and the way it's put together, it's one of the best on the internet!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the encouragement!! I am planning to move (physically, not the blog) from Alaska back to my native Georgia, so in a month or so, there will be a short break in postings, but you few faithful have convinced me to keep it going! Thanks again for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteHey MC I think you have a great thing going here...I love the variety. I haven't been here a lot, usually hanging at Jonco's place, but I will start making this a daily stop. Welcome back to Georgia.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gary. I'm looking forward to Fall colors, thunderstorms, REAL fried chicken and mostly, Krystal hamburgers!
ReplyDeleteSee MC, they loves ya too.
ReplyDeletedude don;t do it...please...I visit u daily but I am too busy laughing to be able to write anything..:P
ReplyDeleteThanks Alex! I'll keep it coming!
ReplyDeleteDon't stop! Don't stop! Make your peeple POP!!!
ReplyDelete