Saturday, November 13, 2010

HEADING SOUTH!

Hello, Crazy, Lazy, Silly and Strange readers - I'll be spending the week(15th-21st) moving. I have some posts set up to go automatically for a few days, so enjoy. I'll be back posting from the Peach State sometime the following week. In the meantime, I'll see some of you over at the B&P comments lounge! Peace out for now, friends and thanks for spreading the word and coming back -- I appreciate all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Georgia ,its nice to have you here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there shortly, infi! Less than a week I'll be there(19th)But I have to take down the old 'puter and pack her up. I'm looking forward to going HOME!(Someone point me to the nearest Krystal's!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move...which part of the state?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Augusta area---it's where I'm from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going Home...A great feeling! You're escaping Alaska before the bad weather too, although it is suppose to be a beautiful State. Good Luck to you MCW, we'll be here when you get settled.

    ReplyDelete


WELCOME TO MY WAR!

WELCOME TO MY WAR!
"Get up, grab your gear and fall in."

who's here...who's been here [as of 9/04/10]