I honestly don't know who that is, but in related news, just this week I just saw the car JFK was assassinated in, at the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan.
Well, as if you couldn't guess, Rick is on a History Channel show called "Pawn Stars". It's fun show and I am definitely hooked on it. All of the joke revolve around Rick's great haggling skills coupled with the incredible things that people bring into his shop, which BTW is in Las Vegas. This shop has around 400 customers on any given day and people are constantly selling some unbelievable historical finds, but he also gets the people that have garbage that they think is worth a fortune. I would recommend the show to anyone.
I honestly don't know who that is, but in related news, just this week I just saw the car JFK was assassinated in, at the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan.
ReplyDeleteWell, as if you couldn't guess, Rick is on a History Channel show called "Pawn Stars". It's fun show and I am definitely hooked on it. All of the joke revolve around Rick's great haggling skills coupled with the incredible things that people bring into his shop, which BTW is in Las Vegas. This shop has around 400 customers on any given day and people are constantly selling some unbelievable historical finds, but he also gets the people that have garbage that they think is worth a fortune. I would recommend the show to anyone.
ReplyDelete